DML sticker

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 21:15:54 EDT

http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/dakotapic/DMLclose.jpg

Here is my sticker this size runs about $5-7 the
smaller one cost about $4 plus shipping would be $4
and a stamp :) well if anyone is interested the small
are about 7.5" long and fits nice on a slideing glass
window and the one shown is 15" wide and cost about $7
almost any color is avalibale . Mine shown is a
metalic flake and looks better in person . send me a
mail at spoRT@streetscenemag.com and i will send you
shipping info . All extra money collected will be
mailed to Jon for hosting this fine server ( i'm not
in business just trying to help out )
Frank 94 318 spoRT
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html