Extang Black Max Tonneau 4Sale

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 22:13:07 EDT

Less then a year old, installs in less then ten minutes by one person,
rolls up and velcros to the cab rail in seconds, bows are very strong
and will hold a good amount of weight on top, snaps are reversable for
changing climates. $150 and the buyer pays shipping. The reason I'm
selling it is to make room for a fiberglass cap.

I also have a Sportz Truck Tent, it sets up in the bed and bungie straps
around the sides and bumper, so you can close the tailgate and drive
with it set up, under 40 though. Perfect if your just running into town
from the campground and don't want to break it down. It has two small
windows on each side and a large D door opening, so there's plenty of
ventilation even with the rain fly on, and the fly does a great job of
keeping the rain off and the wind out, plus it's nice to sleep up off
the ground in your truck. $130, buyer pays shipping.

If anyone is interested in either of these please email me privately and
I'll send you detailed pictures.

Thanks,
Chris
CSRyan@teleport.com