Re: New Tonneau Cover Ordered

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 02:28:28 EDT

>>Well I just ordered my vinyl bed cover from Summit today. I ordered
the =
Tek Style cover and it was $219 as listed in the catalog. Anyone have =
any experience with that brand. I had seen an advertisement for one at =
one time that showed they offer an additional top mount bike rack that =
is actually above the cover. =20<<

I have one on my 88'. It's really nice! Takes all of 15 minutes to
install and comes with the little allen wrenches you need. Just make sure
it's at least 70 degrees outside or your garage is heated, cuz' when that
vinyl shrinks, forget it....

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.