Re: 4x4 RT Pics

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 07:43:28 EDT

Save your breath Sam. I've been trying to tell these guys forever about
General Grabbers.
I've been running a set of 31 x 10.5's A/P's for 2 years now and have 32+ on
them. They are super quiet on the road and great performers offroad. I
have no complaints. The price is great.
My only problem is the fact that I put too big a tire on my 15x6 wheels.
So, they do wear funny....BUT, this has yet to cause any vibration or noise.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/