RE: Synthetic ATF and Gear Oil

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 08:25:10 EDT

Mobil 1 synthetic gear lube will work fine, if you have a LSD (posi) there
is a Mopar oil additive that DC says you are to use. However, we have beat
this issue into the ground on whether you need to use it with Synthetic lube
or not. I did use the additive and have had no problems, some folk have not
used the additive and have had no problems either?? judgement call. The
Mobil 1 works great.

__________________________________
Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD, Homemade air intake,
T-Bars, Spring clamps, Mobil 1,Hoosiers
3" Flowmaster cat-back,14.48 @ 92.40 MPH
209.9 RWHP/285 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-----Original Message Follows-----
From: David A [mailto:dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com]

<<<By the way,is there a rear-end lube(synthetic)that i can use on my 00'
Dak?...what about Mobil 1?>>>

<<<What does Dodge recommend?>>>