Re: Re: Saturday, NY Meet/Show/Race reminder

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 09:18:11 EDT

Partly cloudy looks good to me, it's been raining here most the week. Should
be ok, but if it isn't, you said the R word first...
As far as anyone else bringing stuff, just bring whatever you like, we got
people for hamburgers and hotdogs and soda and such.. So it's up to you..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com