TO:Ryan-More Info for You Thanks-Off Roading-Apalachicola & Oseola

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 10:43:56 EDT

Ryan,
Thanks for the info. Below is a list of off road
clubs I found at:
http://www.fourwheeler.com/facts/clublist.html
I contacted Andy Anderson of Pandhandle Four Wheelers
near Apalachicoa.and he recommended contacting the
National Park service at Oseola. It is a further
drive from Atlanta for me so I will have to see how I
can plan out the trip.

Thanks for all your info I will try to track down some
maps.

FLORIDA
Country From Down Town Off Road Club, Orlando FL, Open
to all 4x4's. Contact: Jim Dombrowski, Roger Somero

      Florida Keys 4x4 Assn., POB 501016, Marathon,
33050, trail rides, camping, hunting family events,
enjoyment of the Florida Everglades, southern most
4WDC in the US.

      Florida Off Road Assn., Inc., 6930 Daffodil Ln.,
Port St. Lucie, 34983, monthly events and trail rides.

      Jeepers Creepers 4x4, 8108 Weeping Willow St.,
Brooksville, 34613, trail riding, picnics, truck
shows, environmental and community minded, family
oriented.

      Jeepers Jeep Club - We are the Treasure Coast
Chapter of The Jeep Registry. Located in Port St.
Lucie, Florida.

      Panhandle Four Wheelers is a non profit social
club; we have been incorporated since 1977. We host
Charity Mud Bogs in Pensacola Fl to raise money for
Children's Hospitals and the Hadji Shriners hospitals.
We also provide local support during emergencies and
disasters. We participate in local parades and Madi
Gras. For info contact Andy Anderson at 1 850 626 8688
or ph4w@bellsouth.net

      Plantation Jeep Club, 15895 S. Dixie Hwy.,
Miami, 33157, search and rescue, monthly cruise
nights, canoe trips, annual Toga party, member UFWDA,
Jeeps only.

      Space Coast Four Wheelers Assn., 3360 Lake View
Cir., Melbourne, 32934-8375, monthly runs, cleanup
projects.

      Suncoast Flatlanders 4 x 4 Club - P.O. Box 355,
Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785. We are a family oriented
club that gets together for monthly get togethers and
Rides, cannoe trips, camp-outs, car shows, an island
campout and x-mas partys. We also get involved in off
roading events such as the Sportsmans Challenge, and
      environmental cleanup. E-Mail: SSSbahia@aol.com

      Sunshine State Early Broncos Club, 113 San
Sebastian Ave, Coral Gables, Florida, 33134. E-MAIL:
      BRONCOBI@BELLSOUTH.NET

      Treasure Coast Jeep Owners Assn., 1690 SE
Madison St., Stuart, 34997, trail rides, mudding,
beach clean ups.

      West Pasco Off-Road Assn., POB 5995, Hudson,
34674, trail rides, camping, cookouts, monthly events

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes