RE: Re: Consumers Reports Bull****!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 10:48:15 EDT

That's OK I have beaten up the ACLU in San Diego, pending a lawsuit in the
foreseeable future. Just beaten up Snowball.Com for slanting the polls for
President (they lied). Proctor & Gamble for supporting the Homo's/Lesbian
more than the 99 percent Americans for pulling there adds from the Doctor
Laura show because they cried she was too mean. Now it is time to beat up
CR. Yea! I with Bernd...gimme there address.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC