Price update on '99 dak for sale

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 11:27:22 EDT

Checking kbb on my truck, a lot has changed in the last 3 mos, so I'm
dropping the asking price on my truck by $2500 to $15k obo. I won't
overload the digest members by reposting everything, but here's the link
to the classified ad:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/classifieds/classifieds.cgi?session_key=&search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id=56&query=retrieval

I can be reached at 630-258-8156

Sorry for the double post.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Grainger Integrated Supply
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG
F&B Stage I TB, Keystone/Proglass Ram Air Hood, 14x3" K&N, Sir Michael's
Roll Pan, Custom monochrome paint

If ignorance is bliss, liberals must be the happiest people on earth