Re: 4x4 light on dash

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 16:50:46 EDT

My 00 has lights on the floor and the dash. The ones on the floor are always on and the one on the
dash comes on when I shift into 4X.
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang
BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"