Re: Poor little chevy(s)

From: Sam Rudolf (srudolf@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 16:40:27 EDT

DML,

I have gust recently got my dak, and am continualy
impressed with the performance. The first truck I
owned was a 88 dak with a 3.9, loved the truck hated
to loose. (it was a little old 150K). In the two
months I have had my truck I have smoked a chevy zr2
in an off-road race(what a blast). The second truck to
fall prey was a full size z71 with cat back exhaust
and performance intake. He had an impressive burn out
at the start but the truck length lead at the finish
says it all, expecially since my truck is still stock.

sam
99 5.2L CC 4X4 black
88 3.9L 4X4 red long bed