E-mail from DC

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 17:11:46 EDT

Hey Folks;

I e-mailed DC on their **DCanswers** web address last evening (must confess
that I just wanted to see if it worked or they replied) They returned an
e-mail to me late this afternoon. [less than 24hrs]

Now the question I asked (for you '01 Owners). I inquired why my '01 SLT+
did not have an under-hood light, and why the Owners Manual listed a
replacement bulb for it, if it was not there.

At least they are listening.

The reply is below:

Dear L. John:

Thank you for your recent e-mail to DaimlerChrysler Motors Corporation
regarding the equipment on your Dodge Dakota.

There should be a light under the hood of the vehicle. I suggest you
contact the DaimlerChrysler dealership that you purchased the vehicle from
to have this issue resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please do not use your email's 'Reply' function in response to this message.
If you have a need to reply to this, please visit us again at
http://www.dcanswers.com/reply/index.html?reply.jsp?ticket_id=92994&referenc
e=7774649& or, you may call us at 800-992-1997, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00
p.m., Monday thru Friday. You will be prompted for this Reference Number
7774649.