Re: RE: What the deal with everyone ditching their Dakotas?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 18:04:14 EDT

Welllllll....... I'm drivin mom's S-10 (86model) while my truck is down...
has NO power, but has 211k miles and going strong... I still hate chevys
and fords and nissans, and, and ..... But I do observe the different
makes and models coming into work... the majority seem to be Chevys and
Nissans.. .neither of which I'll ever buy. The least seen I'd have to say
(objectivly speaking) is Dodge, with the exception of the K cars...
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net