Re: video of Alan Short's Burnout at the Houston meet

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 18:02:42 EDT

Man, how many thousands of miles of tread did he leave in the water box?
That was a great video Mike. Thanks.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422