Re: DML - Truck Weight

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 19:03:18 EDT

My dealership got it for me.....dont know how but I could ask. I still plan
on taking the truck down to the truckstop and having it weighed to see how
close the number is to the BOL. I will let ya know what I find out.
Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"