RE: Re: RE: DML Stickers

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 21:48:06 EDT

Aaah excuse me.. Like my response said.. That were all sold since the
beginning of June, even the webpage said they were all sold out. If i'd know
sooner, he still would have came up empty handed since he sent a check at
the end of August. I even gave up my own extra set of stickers since a
couple of folks sent there money in late.

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886