My 360's first day at the Drags, major spankage!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 22:59:12 EDT

Well, I finally made it to Milan Dragway tonight. I was only able to make 4
runs today but I scored a 13.7 @ 100.97, a 13.8 @ 102.45, and a 13.9 @
100.60. I managed to spank a 90 Mustang, a Contour, and a 70 340 Duster!

I had to granny shift each gear. I was having a lot of problems with
traction and clutch slippage. When I had traction with Drag Radials, the
clutch slipped. I was also running way too rich, seems to bog below 3000
rpms. I will try a 318 computer with 24# injectors next time. I will keep
everybody posted on what happens next week.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph