Re: Speed Limiter?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 23:31:06 EDT

I've been 120+ racing a new Celica... It had just rained.... and I knew it
was stupid.. but I had to let them know what was up... (thanks MP Puter, and
Supercharger, and.... =-)
I'da guessed my speed was in the 120-130 range... (stupid peg stops the
needle from anything over 120)
needless to say tho, I blew by him at 115ish... (he had a good 6-8 cars on
me)
tryed it again at 60, I waved to him that time...
Tim Berry
Chesapeake, VA
97 CC, 4x2, auto, 318
Best 1/4: 13.84@99.33