Fuel Injector Update

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 23:46:12 EDT

Well I didnt get a chance to really drive my truck alot since I swapped in
the Ford Motorsport #19 injectors last night, but I can definately feel an
awesome increase. Amazing, just by swapping injectors!! I should have done
this mod along time ago. My mom had my truck all morning running errands,
and she even asked me what I did to my truck. She said how nice and smooth
it accelerates now, and now much more it accelerates at that! So I finally
took it out on the street and on the highway, and also noticed a very nice
increase in acceleration and how it will pull longer and harder from a dead
stop; and it even pulls very nicely and much easier at all speeds and rpm
ranges. My truck hasnt felt this good and powerful for a long time. Overall,
damn good buy!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6