Re: 15 x 8 rims

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 00:00:21 EDT

Wow. 400 bucks PER 15x8 rim? Hey, I'll sell you my used 15x8s with good
rubber on em for 250 a piece shipped! :-)

I actually was surfing ebay a while back and there was this guy that sold me
4-18x8.5 Elite LaJolla Rims for 700 bucks. plus about 65 for shipping and of
COURSE the extra 20 bucks for my desired lug nuts.

Surf ebay for rims, You'll get a lot of good deals now and then

Good search strings are:
Dakota wheel*
dodge dakota
dakota mopar

The "*" means that it'll keep on searching past those letters. giving you
more search results.
-Dester