Re: Re: Yikes! I've been flashed! (long)

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 07:21:44 EDT

    I am curious about that too, Andy, Can the dealer choose what part of a
flash from DC he wants to use use. Say the flash has 3 different things it
changes, fuel ratio, timing and shift points. Can he flash everything but the
timing retard? I don't see why they can't return to the original timing. If
the have the program. Hell make them replace the computer with one that has
not been flashed. Bill C.

SEMIHEMI01 (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD, K-N Cool-Air, SilBlades,
10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>