RE: Bernd I found your new Engine-Viper Version

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 08:33:36 EDT

Why don't you drive on down here and kiss my "urbanized yuppie hightech
redneck" a$$. ;)

(1) Urbanized...well, it is comfortable but I do miss the area when I was
growing up (Ranch Land and Orchards)
(2) HighTech....Yup, that would be me. But then again, YOU'RE the one
sending the email from a computer as well
(3) RedNeck... HELL YEAH!
(4) Wannabie...?!? Huh? Don't get me started on this Jon. ;)

- Bernd