Re: the thought of cold mornings....

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 09:19:15 EDT

The time to warm up doesn't change. It just runs a little cooler. I've had
one in my truck for the last 5 or 6 years the only difference was I have to
move the slider all the way to the right. I've got a CC, I'm in Upstate NY
and it gets plenty cold in the winter and the truck gets good and warm.

Doug Fedeli