RE: RE: Re: Re: Re: Frontier?

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 10:32:05 EDT

Ford and Chevy heavy duty over-size truck cruiser had that for years. It
was only recently that someone made a four compact that a real American good
fit in the rear without holding his knees to his chest or turn-sideways to
get in. Hehehehehehe Man I got lose some weight...

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC