RE: video of Alan Short's Burnout at the Houston meet

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 11:38:15 EDT

Alan, sometimes my computer will do that. Play it a few more times,
sometimes the initial play won't have sound and then after that the second,
third so on, will work fine.
Also, mine plays in Windows Media Player, check the settings on your
software. (you probably already have) just some ideas???? you'll have to
play it loud cause the camera was way up in the stands, but you can hear her
taching about 4K rpms??? hee heee, shoulda called it a Craftsmen Truck
series truck engine. Hee hee!!

Matt