RE: Re: Re: Re: My 360's first day at the Drags, major spankage!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 14:11:39 EDT

Bahahahha. Yeh! By only a 2/10 a second in the 0-60 time or the R/T guy
miss shifted. 0-60 in 7.2 or 1/4 in 15.4. Now the top speed is 143MPH.
But I use to beat them in my V-6 Roush Mustang. V-6 versus V-6.

Someone is dreaming on that sight. Now if added a Vortech V-2, well, that
was not fair.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA