mufflers for a v6

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 17:59:54 EDT

Ok, it sounds about as if my flowmaster is about to die on me. Its a 40
series, and it sounds like I broke off a flap on the inside... I was
wondering if anyone could recommend a replacement... I may just go with
another flowmaster, but if there is a better sound, I wanna go with that. I
see magnoflows look a lot like a glasspack muffler, and I dont know if that
would provide a better tone... I am pretty happy with the town the
flowmaster puts out =)

WEs