can someone help this guy

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 19:30:10 EDT

I have an 88 dodge dakota when i bought it it was pretty trashed since then i
have put a new bed on it a rear roll pan shved the trim put in a cr lawrence
rear sliding glass added billet inserts into the grill and added a flowmaster
exhaust. I recently bo ght an 85 model 318 ci 5.2 liter to stuff under the
hood i hope to have it in by christmas. i still have to build it if anybody
has any i deas for my project give me a 'holla. thanks
his e-mail address is an88dakota@aol.com