Re: <~~~~Needs flywheel assistance

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 22:45:42 EDT

I'm not sure, but I thought the v-6 flywheel was smaller than the v-8. I
could be wrong though. I can remember how many notches were cut in to it, I
think it was 4 or 8. Sorry I cant be anymore help, I just never really paid
attention to it.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html