RE: Pinging/clatter/ God only knows what else

From: Chris Spotts (cspotts2001@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 22:59:01 EDT

I have a 96 V6 too. A couple of months ago I had the timing chain replaced
under warranty. I think there's a TSB out on the timing chain cover. It
was really clattering before I had it done but it doesn't do it anymore, so
it must have been the problem.

I forget where I found the TSB at but it does exist.

- chris