More.....big tires 'n backspacing

From: Ken Hoffman (kenh@photocenterimaging.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 00:22:06 EDT

Hey, thanks to all of you that gave me some input about this whole tire
thing. Every bit helps.
Bernd, thank you for your more detailed experiences. I guess it's off to
find some wheels.......but, not a whole lot of selection out there!!!
Actually think that the only 3.75 backspaced wheel I even saw on various
mfg's sites was the style that you have ---hell, I don't want to be a copy
cat!! ;>

Did you need to make any adjustments to the PCM.

I'm lifting it primarily to get some decent clearance when I haul the
bikes out to the desert----that's why I'm not doing a body lift.

Thanks again to all for your input,
Ken H.

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line"