RE: RE: Newbie to the list

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 23:41:35 EDT

I would try headers, mopar performace computer or the
Jet stage 2 computer chip and a nice gibson exhaust
will make the fastest improvements the cheapest, oh
and the quickd throttle body and intake mod too.

I am in Greenwood Indiana (Suburb of Indianapolis) i
am helping my dad
on
his 99 Dakota R/T. Solar Yellow regular cab with the
shaker hood, hard
bed
cover and wing, with one 12" black stripe and a 1"
stripe on both sides
of
the 12". Ran the truck once and got a 15.6 out of
it. I heard there
was a
gas trick that you can do that somehow makes the truck
go to WOT
faster.
Anyone heard of it? What are some cheap tricks I can
do to my dads
truck to
make it a little more respectable.
Thanks again