Re: : What the deal with everyone ditching their Dakotas?

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 05:00:21 EDT

There was another "Barney truck" for sale on Ebay. I thought it was yours
Chris. I guess I was wrong. You don't see much of that color.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422