RE: Aftermarket Rotors and Pads

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 15:16:55 EDT

Go for it Greig, they will run cooler than the originals. The price is
fairly cheap compare to name brand ones.

The pads I would not purchase type. Find some that are ceramic material.
Controls a higher heat level than most brakes and to include longer wear.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC