Re: "How Rude"!!!

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 16:25:39 EDT

Just called Consumers Union again to bitch about them saying the Magnum V6
is "anemic"...the Bitch i was talking to hung up on me,after saying,"We
Stand Behind Our Findings"..

Here's the Address/Phone # again..

CONSUMERS UNION
101 TRUMAN AVE
YONKERS,N.Y. 10703-1057

1-914-378-2000

As DML members,those of us with Magnum V6's,must rise & defend
ourselves..call them up and BITCH LIKE HELL!!!

(Bernd,did u call yet?)