MSD Digital 6 Install

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 17:07:27 EDT

You know, maybe I'm making it sound too difficult. Let me see if I can make
it sound more straight forward.

There are two 16-gauge wires going to your coil, one is green/orange (+) and
the other is black/gray (-). Disconnect those two wires from your coil and
connect them to the MSD unit's small red and white wires respectively.

Take the orange wire and small black wire from your MSD unit and connect
them to your coil plus (+) and negative (-) terminals respectively.

Is this easier to understand?

HTH,
Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD