RE: Re: How Rude!!!

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 17:30:00 EDT

I will be at the store tonight *&#^@%@$@@) >(

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: bernd@texas.net [mailto:bernd@texas.net]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 9:02 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Re: How Rude!!!

Just got off the phone with "Ann". I explained to her that whoever tested
these vehicles are seriously mistaken. (Must have been referring to Ford
Rangers) She stated that:

(1) Someone had just called to file a complaint as well and had referred
them
(and myself) to the address listed below.
(2) This was over an 8-Year study and was based on a chart of findings
submitted from Dakota V6 owners (obviously not on the DML)
(3) Was rather shocked to hear that a group of up to 850+ Dakota owners may
be
ready to send in their thoughts on the article (and told me that they may
have
to print a rebuttal if they receive too many complaints about the article).

I'll be picking up my copy to read the entire article and will send them my
response (posted to the DML as well).

- Bernd