Re: Re: How Rude!!!

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 19:08:57 EDT

Hi all,
    I know I dont have a V6 but am prepared to stand behind you guys 100%!!!
I was looking through the Consumer Union website
http://www.consumersunion.org/ and there are some e-mail addys listed for
certain people. Here are a couple I found at the Yonkers Office:

Linda Wagner
Office of Public Information, Yonkers, NY
wagnli@consumer.org

Ed Groth
Director of Technical policy and Public Service
shecje@consumer.org

There are others listed in different areas. I think I will just send an
e-mail carbon copied to every e-mail address on the list - maybe SOMEONE
will pay attention!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html