Re: Torque Converter question

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 19:54:51 EDT

At 01:15 PM 9/29/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I went through 2 Pro Torque/Level 10 2,400-2,700 stall converters before
>I gave up hope. I say good luck in getting ANY stall out of them.
>I don't know if it's the electronic lockup, or the computer, or
>what...they just don't seem to stall at all. Alan S.

Thanks Alan. Someone up here put in a 2500 stall and said that
it seemed to stall as if the stock was in. I know the OBD-II
computers control the lockup ... will have to try and find out
if a flash is required if I decide on the 3000 converter
(looking at the Precision Industries Viper Converter ... expensive!).

Bob