Re: Can't get the Dak to hook at the track.

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 23:04:21 EDT

First off we need to stop going on Wednesday night when every dumbass drives
through the water box instead of around it and soaks down the starting line.
And also talking to some drag racers Milan isn't the best strip around for
hooking up and ET's.
Sam South
95 Dak, V-8,3.90 LSD,5-speed
14.10@98.32