Video, the next best thing to being there...

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 23:25:45 EDT

Mike Clark, hats off to you for posting all the huge files. I've taken the
time to download several so far, and I'm impressed! I sure wish I could
have made it to Houston.

I'm one of those pokey-modem guys... so it takes me forever to download.
Damn, that Red R/T vs. the Viper is kick ass! Still cracks me up hearing you
and what sounds like Kenny (the telephone man) going "Damn... huh huh, uh,
damn, hehehe, damn..."

Best of all is the tight run between Richard and Bernd... "man, he's gonna
be pissed!" LOL

I even passed the link to some friends that aren't Dak owners, and they were
impressed, too.

Good to see all of you guys racing and having fun, and thanks for taking the
time to post all of it!

BTW, you should hit 14's easy with the cool weather now!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dak CC Sport
New SS Gibby tip woohoo!