Re: Re: R/T rims on a 4x4

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 01:01:20 EDT

275-60-17s... They are exactly same diameter as my
31x10.5x15 oem tires... I use my GPS daily (street pilot)
and verified the speed/distance with the two different
tires/rims... No difference (within +- .10 mile after 10
miles).

The tires are the exact same size as used on the Durango
RT.

Sam

--- Chris Oertell <coertell@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Darren,
>
> Talk to Sam Parthemer. His wife has a sweet 4X4 with the
> R/T wheels. I
> have a picture of it on my dakota site for the SoCal
> Chrysler Classic but it
> doesn't show much of the rims. It is a sweet ride
> though. His wife has
> some off road tires on it but I don't think from talking
> to him they are
> 31". They were metric of some sort. 265 something if I
> recall.
>
> Chris Oertell
> Arcadia, Ca
> coertell@earthlink.net
> http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
> Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
> 1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
> 1989 Kawasaki EX500
> AOL IM--coertell73
> ICQ #--19870422

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com