Re: DML Hunters: Have a Safe Opening Weekend

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 13:54:39 EDT

My hunting season has been open. But now it's just expanded, I have found a
new flock in the area. There is few new cars around that I am going hunting
for starting this week. HEHEHE. Wish me luck everyone. Sorry to intrude on
your hunting topic, I couldn't resist, that's just the first thought in my
mind when I hear the word hunt. All of you guys be careful and have fun.
Shoot as many brids as you can "accidently" so they will quit crapping on our
cars, lol.

Zeus