: RE: MSD install help ATTN: Bernd

From: capt dan (dodgert7@home.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 18:52:30 EDT

Dan Wrote:
I made that mistake to wired it to the junction box
there is no ground only when the engine is running so you need to ground it
to the battery
btw: I returned the msd digital 6+ and they gave me a new one
and it did the same thing until I realized there really wasn't a true ground
at the junction box
Dan~

From: "Ronald Wong" <ron-wong@home.com>
Subject: DML: RE: RE: MSD install help ATTN: Bernd

Uhhhh ...... red=Positive, black=negative........I don't understand both
leads are hot. The battery cables go to the junction box, one cable (pos)
red cable goes to one lead, the other cable (black, negative) goes to the
other lead. Please explain both hot. Thanx.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD