My R/T is going back

From: GtRWzrd@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 20:35:05 EDT

I had the dealer work on the overdrive a couple months ago. In the last week
and a half I have blown the rear end of the tranny compltely off. They fixed
it twice, even replaced the tail shaft. I got it back last night and it was
leaking a little tranny fluid. I changed the oil and drove it a little. Got
in it this afternoon and it wouldnt leave park. I broke the linkage trying
to get it to shift into gear. Once it is fixed, its going back. I cant
handle having my truck less than a quarter of the time. THis is rediculous.
I dont think its a Dodge problem, atleast I havent heard of similar problems
on other trucks. The service dept is absolutely incompetent, so I blame it
on them. I plan on gettin another R/T, but it depends on what kind of a deal
sales will cut me. I will let you guys know what happens.
Aaron