RE: TB spacer

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 01:44:10 EDT

boy I'm full of answers tonight. Well I have not tried one personally but
there was a thread earlier this week about them. Everyone has said that
they are not worth the money at all. Save your money and buy something
better. You could also check out the archives. There is some great info
about them from people who have used them.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 solar RC V-6