Re: Hey Bernd,more info on that V8 TB install,please!

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 00:03:15 EDT

there was a guy at the track today with a 3.9 that had a 318 tb on it he
didn't have to change anything but when you looked down through the bores
you could see the intake was a smaller bore . I think you would make better
use of the mod with a little tlc with a dremmel less turbulence = better
flow = (V)opower
TTYL
Chris C
95 rc 5spd