Lebanon Valley MOPAR Meet

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 00:09:59 EDT

Just wanna say that it was nice to be able to put some mugs with the DML
msgs that Ive been reading for the last 6 months. Had a great day & saw some
Powerful (& LOUD!)MOPARS on the drag track. Chuck Robbins' IB DAK's a
beauty! So is Bob's (NJ) Metallic Red one. To Walt F.: didn't
see the primer gray Rampage, but I didn't watch too much after the time
trials. Amazes me the # of old MOPARs still on the road - tells ya how good
they were built. Wish my Dad was still around to see all the ole
"push-button-on-the-dash shifters! <sigh> Remember the ole 56 Fury wagon
well.
Anyway, can't wait for Josh & Chuck to post the videos. Hope one of the DAKS
took the trophy in the truck class!
Hadda leave before the awards. Also hope everyone made it safely home! I'm
definitely gonna hook up with you guys at the next NE meet.

Bob Smith
2K Dak SY CC Sport +
3.9l; V-6: 4X4
Lund Running Boards;
Lund Vent Shades
VersaCap
Pendaliner
Silblades
Putnam Class III Tow Hitch
Ram's Head Taillight Covers
Ram's Head Receiver Light
Hella Air Horns
AutoLite 3924s
& More to come (as soon as I get Bernd to tell me the correct attack
sequence! ) LOL

See the DAKSY at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

Sorry I just got the page started...