Re: DML:NOW: a/c question WAS: Hey!! Wait minute!!

From: Ohm347@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 01:21:06 EDT

In a message dated 09/30/2000 9:16:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mgalyean@acm.org writes:

<< Ok, first, I wasn't just addressing you; sorry if I gave that impression.
I was
 just trying to put the thread to bed and address how the proxy works for
those
 who don't know. It really is the relaxed-persons way to auction.

point taken. consider thread killed in my eyes.

 <<Obligatory Dak content:
 I replaced my air hat with ABS tubing today, but am temporarily keeping the
 stock air box. It made a very noticeable difference (a k&n drop in was in
the
 box already). I also added a A/C override switch to turn off the A/C no
matter
 what position the knob is in etc.

how? did you interupt the feed to the solenoid with a switch or did you use
a relay? and where did you interupt it at?

 <<Have a great day Ohm347!.
will do Marty. you too.

derek