Anyone buy from Jasper Jeep?

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 10:47:02 EDT

I ordered one from Jasper Jeep.... in Jasper, Ga and never picked it up.
Another dealer promised to get it very fast, even though ordered for me,
so I had them get one. I came in with a few features missing, but I got
a good deal. I am curious of who got the fully loaded, I mean steering
radio controls, power seat, infinity sound plus 'everything' else. Mine
has the 'everything' else, with the cd/cass. indash(no door tweeters)
but not the other two options. Just curious, if someone knows the owner,
let me know.

Alex Reed -- Regrets, Regrets. But its all good.